Themed "Block of the Month" Sign-Up for June

oooooh! I love this idea and the block! Sign me up!!
big_smile.png
big_smile.png

cw & scrambled.. ya'll are killin me!!!
gig.gif
gig.gif

Hi-- I am new to the group but would love to take part. I love to quilt but have not had a lot of time to do it lately so this will help!
Sign me up!!
smile.png
:

welcome-byc.gif
Welcome, Jennilou.
frow.gif
We're glad to have you. It helped me start sewing again too, although I have only recently begun piecing quilt blocks.

Hey Jennilou!!! Nice to have you here! When Acre opens the list for the other June block swap, the one with no theme, you should join that one too, most folks join that one - two or three times and make as many blocks and get as many back. These swaps are alot of fun, you'll make alot of friends and if you're like me and Gin and Acre, you'll end up buying a new sewing machine and getting much better with your sewing skills!!! .....welll me and Gin get better anyway, Acre...well, Acre is a whole other story!!!!!!!!!!
gig.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif
j/k her blocks are awesome and she and I are related so I can pick on her a bit !
wink.png
wink.png
lol.png
lol.png
Happy to have you here!

I bought 4 fat quarters for this block, haven't washed them yet and today is race day so maybe tomorrow. My housecleaning has got to fit in somewhere this weekend that's for sure, my bathrooms are so dirty I am beginning to think I could walk out and pump a few gallons of unleaded in the next room!! Might be able to get some cleaning done this morning before we got to the track this evening. Have a great day ya'll
smile.png

she's right.....I am my own story.
smile.png
hehehehe

welcome-byc.gif
to the swap Jenn!!!! And like Scrambled said....go ahead and join both swaps, you'll be up and sewing in the weeeee hours of the moning, you won't be able to get enough of it.
lau.gif

And as for Scrambled.....well just look at her name and that tells you all about her
lau.gif
tongue2.gif
gig.gif

It's good to know that we can have fun without getting offended.
thumbsup.gif

And as for Scrambled.....well just look at her name and that tells you all about her

Funny, my husband said the same thing!!! He said that name is PERFECT for you! Guess if the shoe fits!!!! And as for taking offense....not me, extremely rarely....I'll take up for someone getting picked on..well, you know, unless they deserve it like Acre or CW!!!!!!!!! but I can take what I dish out pretty well!!

Hey Acre, when are you having the sign up for June???? Add me twice when you do please, you always put the list up ion a week/workday
smile.png

Hey girls your up early !
hugs.gif

Jennilou
17209_welcome.gif

Sign me up for 2 as well Acre !

Now ya all behave as IM going to be busy this week end. DH has it off and we are heading to the mountains.
love.gif

ILL catch up on Monday !
caf.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top Bottom