There is a peacock in my yard

I believe this is a peacock my yard. Should I try to catch him and find his owner! If so how can I do this?
Maybe he is just a free ranger that is scouting out new territory, i sure hope no one ever tries to catch my birds if they got off my place i would be upset as they will come back on their own but if chased they could get disoriented and i could loose some, that would make me very sad, but i keep a pretty close eye on my and have developed a sixth sense with them and i get a feeling they are up to no good and when i go find them i am almost always right.

Last edited:
Well he is long gone. I have not seen him since that morning. Hopefully he made it back home. I live in a very rural area so I don't think anyone will chase him off. Mostly farmers with lots of land around here and everyone knows everyone so it is likely he has gone back home or his owners have been notified of his whereabouts. Thanks for all the info, they sure are beautiful animals and it was a nice treat to have one free ranging in my yard for an evening.

Perhaps one day you to could have peafowl
hugs.gif
babies are fun
clap.gif

Perhaps one day you to could have peafowl :hugs babies are fun :clap
They are adorable!!! Maybe one day but for now we are pretty new to chickens and ducks and have had our goats for almost a year now. They are pretty fun too!!! Here are some of my animals.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom