Hello, Tonight, I got home and wasn't feeling very well, so I rested a bit. Then, I went out to check on my flock, (It was dark by this time). and noticed MOLD growing on the poo on one of the roosts! The "roost" I'm talking about it actually a self, as my coop is an old garden shed. Some repairs need to be made, including taking out the shelfing-- The girls roost all over. Anyways, I cleaned up the roost right away, best as I could in the dark. I normally clean it every 1-3 days. It's rainy here in the Pacific Northwest, which I'm sure has something to do with it as I've never had problems with mold in my coops before. The mold is only affecting the one roost, and only on two pieces of poo. Tomorrow I'm going to scrub down the roost with soap and water and clean the rest of the coop. I guess my main concern is, what kind of health risk does this pose to my flock? They are all heathy, never had any issues with anything before and I'm really worried as the coop in question is housing high quality show birds. Also, what can I do to prevent the mold?