Theres good news i think for my pet duck:) i hosed it and when i looked again it was pink with no scab:)

Duckyman1234

In the Brooder
Aug 6, 2021
Bottom of foot is pink with no scab phew. Must of got injured some how I noticed she did lose her back claw so I'm guessing it fell off and caused the bump.

So ya no scab just a bump on. Top and bottom of toe and pink at the bottom.

Never mind. I was asking for pictures but I found your original thread. Apparently it's not bumble, but there's still a swelling there, right? I'm no duck expert, but it seems to me that swelling, whatever it is, still needs to be dealt with. My best advice to you is to go back to your original thread and update it, letting the folks there know that there is no scab and the foot is pink. If you can post some new pictures in better light, maybe they can advise you how to help your duck. Good luck!

Never mind. I was asking for pictures but I found your original thread. Apparently it's not bumble, but there's still a swelling there, right? I'm no duck expert, but it seems to me that swelling, whatever it is, still needs to be dealt with. My best advice to you is to go back to your original thread and update it, letting the folks there know that there is no scab and the foot is pink. If you can post some new pictures in better light, maybe they can advise you how to help your duck. Good luck!
Will do and ya still has the swollen toe. But no scab after I hosed it. So just to be sure I'll continue to clean it with the hose till it goes down

Back
Top Bottom