Therians in Texas/San Antonio!

Hello! I am a therian and I don't know if this app or site is still working but I am looking for therians near me! Mainly for friend purposes but I'd like someone to do quads and just fun things..

If you are a therian then you found the right therian account! I'm trying to find therians in my area (San Antonio) but you can also put in where you live (city/state only) if you live somewhere else and you might find another therian in your area!
Hiii I'm a newly discovered therian! My theriotypes are rabbit, fish, coyote

Hi, on Wednesday/27th. I’m heading to the San Antonio airport. Who is going too. I’ll be going in a therian mask. I’m looking for therian friends :) who else will be there on Wednesday around 10oclock A.M. to Go to Flordia/DisneyWorld?

Hi, on Wednesday/27th. I’m heading to the San Antonio airport. Who is going too. I’ll be going in a therian mask. I’m looking for therian friends :) who else will be there on Wednesday around 10oclock A.M. to Go to Flordia/DisneyWorld?
I'm not really going to San Antonio but I'm like 3hours away from it lol

If you are a therian then you found the right therian account! I'm trying to find therians in my area (San Antonio) but you can also put in where you live (city/state only) if you live somewhere else and you might find another therian in your area!
Hi! I'm an older therian in Texas, I am in Hurst though. Is there someone in hurst?

Last edited by a moderator:
Just a reminder for you guys to please stay safe. Meeting people online is risky even if they’re into the same things you are. Plus, some of you guys seem on the younger side, i hope you take the right precautions. Just thought i’d put it out there. :)

Just a reminder for you guys to please stay safe. Meeting people online is risky even if they’re into the same things you are. Plus, some of you guys seem on the younger side, i hope you take the right precautions. Just thought i’d put it out there. :)
POPPYYYYYY! IT'S BEEN TO LONG! HOW ARE YOU?? (Not being aggressive just excited lol)

Back
Top Bottom