thermostat controlled light diagram

TheRealTimShady

Crowing
12 Years
May 23, 2011
Apollo, PA
so i'm building my incubator out of an old cooler, i got all the parts i need just not sure on the wiring

does anyone know of a good diagram, or can draw up a quick one on ms paint or something?

i've checked the incubator pages, there are some alright ones on there, but nothing concrete....any electricians in the house?

I also got my information for hooking up a hot water heater thermostat from Rush Lane Poultry . I also did the modifications he talked about in the video and it works really well. Only about a degree variance both ways. He goes step by step on making his cooler bators. Youtube videos here

yea i got mine ALL wired up now, just gotta take apart what i need and move it in the bator and rehook it all up

i didn't do the drilling into the waterheater...maybe i will

I went with what he said and made sure the metal side of the thermostat is facing outward and drilled a hole through my bator for a screwdriver to fit through so I can adjust the temp.

Another thing I added that someone posted on here was I drilled a hole and placed a hose through it so later during lock down I can keep my sponges wet for humidity.
SANY0028-1.jpg

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom