these are mystery bantams anybody know what they may be?

Hi yes, the picture is on my avatar ... not sure if youcan see them, Im new at this and just figuring this out. :} Thanks for your time ! Have a great day

Where did you get these cuties from? They look like specialty colors, something Ideal would sell. Alright, in the front from left to right,
Probable Blue Red, probable Fawn Silver Duckwing, Blue Red
Back Cockerel is difficult to tell. His pattern is really messy at this age and for some reason he looks like he has barring. Do you have better pics of him? I want to say Blue Silver Duckwing but I'm not sure

Oh, and I believe all of these are hatchery Old English Game Bantams

I will send a better pic as soon as I can ....I got them from a farm store left overs reduced ...I almost got the last 4 but they sold before I got there... I love them they come over to me when I talk to them very friendly and the roo did yell the other day... Very small half the size of my Marans', well summers....I've separated them since I was afraid they would get crushed ... They were marked bantams... I ma so happy with their colors. Thanks so much for your feedback...

Hi I just posted what the chicks you figured out the mystery was! I am so excited the Roo and chicks Had babies soo cute Fonzie s the Roos name and cha chi is the grey hen and shortcake the red they are old English game banhams so beautiful what a great mystery solved ... Thanks for your imput ! :}

Back
Top Bottom