These Rescue Puppies/Kittens are Looking for Adopters!

Would You Ever Adopt A Rescue

• Yes

• No

• I've adopted in the past!

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.
Pics
This is Penny! She was with us first in November and has just came back in the beginning of April. She's a sweet girl but had to come back to us due to complications with her new home. We are happy to take her back in our care but would love to see her go to her new home. She just turned 4 last month and would like to not spend another second without a family.

View attachment 2628058View attachment 2628059
Penny was adopted

Onyx is a little head shy with the leash, but allows for handling. He’s a curious little guy, so his curiosity gets the best of his shyness and wants to see what we have! Onyx is still looking for his owner, but is starting to settle in trust us a little more every day. As you can see, Onyx has a perfect sit and is happy to pose for pictures. He is 2 years old

View attachment 2647511
Big boy was adopted

Howdy all! My name is Fizz. I am a little shy when meeting new people, but I do warm up to you once I get to know you. Since I am a timid guy, I would like kids to be in the home where they are teens and older. Cats are a little too interesting, so a cat free home is best. I get along with some dogs. I do have some separation anxiety so I will need someone home a lot and to work with me on my separation anxiety.

View attachment 2660857
Fizz was adopted

Lexie gets along well with other dogs of all ages and sizes. She loves to run laps with other playful dogs. It is unknown how Lexie would do in a home with cats. Lexie is loving life as a house hound. She finds all the smells and "people stuff" so fun! She's learning what's a toy and what's not. She can be destructive of non-toy objects and for this reason, she will require crating when you are away from the home. Lexie does accept crating with a little whining for dramatic effect.

View attachment 2660882
Lexie was adopted too!

Ellie is a Pit Bull Terrier MIX that is about 4 years old. She has a pretty tan coat with a white chest. She likes to see visitors, knows sit, and takes treats gently. She's laid back and enjoys walking and running around outside. She may jump up to greet you at first, but then she settles down. She's calm, likes attention, is friendly, and happy.

View attachment 2660869
And ellie <3

Meet Rio, a 2.5 year old Terrier Mix, ready to mingle with the world! He keeps his kennel tidy, and lets you know he wants your attention! Walks are full of new sights and scents, so he tugs ahead trying to investigate. Training and rewarding can help him walk by your side.
Tennis balls and stuffed animals are great to play with, but back rubs are really nice too! Rio would adore an active family who will have conversations with him

View attachment 2661376View attachment 2661377
And finally rio!

We had more adoptions too but I never posted there pictures on here since I was gone but we had over 30 adoptions both cats and dogs!

Aurora is 2 years old and weighs approximately 57 pounds. She would love a nice fenced in yard to zoom around and be silly. A family that wants to spend plenty of time hanging out with a terrific dog is what she needs and deserves. Aurora will need to be the only pet in her new forever home - but we are sure she will fill your home with plenty of love and entertainment.

View attachment 2660859
I found my forever home!

Herbie is a american bulldog/pit mix. He gets along with most dogs and would require a meet and greet. We are unknown how he is with cats but would be best in a home without children since he does like fingers! Herbie likes running in his buddy group and gets along with the dogs when they are playing. He enjoy walks and runs even more

View attachment 2661366
I found a new home ❤️

This handsome man is an absolute love bug! He still has some energy left and will hop around when you tell him what a good boy he is. Buck likes to think he's small enough to be a lap dog and no one has the heart to tell him he's not. So if you are interested in adopting Buck be prepared for a lap full of dog everyday. He's really just a big old baby, and ready to find his perfect person to spend the rest of his life with

1622558370998.png

Back
Top Bottom