These Rescue Puppies/Kittens are Looking for Adopters!

Would You Ever Adopt A Rescue

• Yes

• No

• I've adopted in the past!

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.
Pics
Tundra is a pretty talented pup, he was taught to Sit, Shake, Down and Spin/Dance ! He is a great dog to talk on walks, play with toys or just hang out on the couch. Tundra is friendly and well mannered. Tundra is estimated to be 2 years old. Tundra will need to be the only pet in his forever home, however he could have doggy friends outside of his home . We recommend any children in his forever home are teenagers

1622558507801.png

Hi! My name is Oliver and I'm 8 months old. I need a home where everyone is active and spend a lot of time teaching me everything. I do need a home where kids are teens and older. I need a cat free home and a home where there are no small animals. I get along with some dogs

1622558587134.png

Teemo is looking for a fun home with a family who is looking for a big love bug to take exploring outside and then hang out on the couch. He loves to go on walks where he can use his sniffer, sharp hearing and warm brown eyes to find whatever may be hiding in the tall grass. He is such a sweet guy and will surely bring one family a lot of love and entertainment! Teemo is 3 years old. He will need to be the only pet in his forever home as he finds cats too interesting and he does not like to share his yummy food

1622558692405.png

I have a lot of energy. I love toys and playing. I love to jump, twist, turn, and run. I’ve been working on leash training but have some trouble focusing. I’d rather just get where I’m going as fast as possible, even though I have no idea where I am going. I am a sweet girl, once I slow down. I am not for a couch potato or someone with limited mobility. I am fast and under foot. Not to mention I'm only 6 months old

1622558801348.png

Hey there I'm Tony. I'm 6 months old just like my siblings. I am just like them too when it comes to my personality. I am strongly recommended with a fenced in yard. I am not impressed with a tie-out and I’m not sure I have what it takes to obey an invisible fence. I am not a fit for an apartment. I am a sweet boy, once I slow down.
1622558918029.png

My name is T.J and I'm that last one of my bunch. My siblings Misty and Tony are big runners but I'm more of a roll around in the dirt with my toys kind of guy. I love belly rubs and 99% of the time sitting right next to you. I'm 6 months and ready for my furever home.

1622559044227.png

Tundra is a pretty talented pup, he was taught to Sit, Shake, Down and Spin/Dance ! He is a great dog to talk on walks, play with toys or just hang out on the couch. Tundra is friendly and well mannered. Tundra is estimated to be 2 years old. Tundra will need to be the only pet in his forever home, however he could have doggy friends outside of his home . We recommend any children in his forever home are teenagers

View attachment 2698116
I want him!🙏

Hey there I'm Tony. I'm 6 months old just like my siblings. I am just like them too when it comes to my personality. I am strongly recommended with a fenced in yard. I am not impressed with a tie-out and I’m not sure I have what it takes to obey an invisible fence. I am not a fit for an apartment. I am a sweet boy, once I slow down.
View attachment 2698133
I have been adopted!

Back
Top Bottom