These Rescue Puppies/Kittens are Looking for Adopters!

Would You Ever Adopt A Rescue

• Yes

• No

• I've adopted in the past!

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.
Pics
Missy likes all people. She's protective at home, and she barks at strangers and strange noises. However, she warms up to new people easily. When she goes places with her foster mom, she wants to meet everyone. Because she likes to jump on and bounce off of people during play, she would probably be best with older children.

1620585291723.png

Howdy! My name is Princess and I came into the shelter as a stray. I would prefer a home where kids are needs and older. Cats are a little too interesting so a home without them is a must, I need a home where there are no other dogs. I do have some separation anxiety so I am going to need someone who is home a lot and someone who is willing to work with me

1620585331455.png

Hi everyone! My name is Sven(Finn) and I was surrendered because my owner was homeless and could not take care of me anymore. I do need a home where there are no kids, cats or other dogs in the home. One requirement is that I will need to be signed up for obedience classes prior to adoption

1620612659006.png

Howdy all! My name is Fizz. I am a little shy when meeting new people, but I do warm up to you once I get to know you. Since I am a timid guy, I would like kids to be in the home where they are teens and older. Cats are a little too interesting, so a cat free home is best. I get along with some dogs. I do have some separation anxiety so I will need someone home a lot and to work with me on my separation anxiety.

1620612697610.png

Archie is a well mannered dog, looking for a home with a nice soft doggy bed just for him that comes with a loving fun family. Archie would enjoy a home where he can relax, hang out and take quiet strolls around the woods with his people. Archie is 3 years old and weighs approximately 75 pounds. He would do best in a home without children as he can be a bit nervous and unsure of new situations. Archie does get along with other dogs, but due to his uneasiness, a home without another dog at this time would probably be best. Once he has settled into his forever home another dog could probably join your pack. Archie will need a cat free home.

1620612808104.png

Aurora is 2 years old and weighs approximately 57 pounds. She would love a nice fenced in yard to zoom around and be silly. A family that wants to spend plenty of time hanging out with a terrific dog is what she needs and deserves. Aurora will need to be the only pet in her new forever home - but we are sure she will fill your home with plenty of love and entertainment.

1620612898276.png

My name is Rocky. I'm a friendly rott looking for a new home. I am 2 years old and I love playing with other dogs. I'm good with kids and cats and I do excellent on the leash. I would love to have a new family so we can be cuddle buddies. If you would like to check me out I am up for adoption!

1620613066276.png

Ellie is a Pit Bull Terrier MIX that is about 4 years old. She has a pretty tan coat with a white chest. She likes to see visitors, knows sit, and takes treats gently. She's laid back and enjoys walking and running around outside. She may jump up to greet you at first, but then she settles down. She's calm, likes attention, is friendly, and happy.

1620613117124.png

Lexie gets along well with other dogs of all ages and sizes. She loves to run laps with other playful dogs. It is unknown how Lexie would do in a home with cats. Lexie is loving life as a house hound. She finds all the smells and "people stuff" so fun! She's learning what's a toy and what's not. She can be destructive of non-toy objects and for this reason, she will require crating when you are away from the home. Lexie does accept crating with a little whining for dramatic effect.

1620613338641.png

Back
Top Bottom