These Rescue Puppies/Kittens are Looking for Adopters!

Would You Ever Adopt A Rescue

• Yes

• No

• I've adopted in the past!

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.
Pics
Buckwheat is 1 year and 6 months old. He came to us through our dog transport and is a friendly happy go lucking dog. This cutie enjoys cuddles and giving kisses. He will try to sit on your lap and give you some love. Buck is great with children, dogs, and cats.

1620656267376.png

Meet Rio, a 2.5 year old Terrier Mix, ready to mingle with the world! He keeps his kennel tidy, and lets you know he wants your attention! Walks are full of new sights and scents, so he tugs ahead trying to investigate. Training and rewarding can help him walk by your side.
Tennis balls and stuffed animals are great to play with, but back rubs are really nice too! Rio would adore an active family who will have conversations with him

1620656320773.png
1620656325748.png

Meet Blu, a 7 month old Terrier Mix learning to be a big pup. Blu is super hyper, loves playing with balls and stuffed animals, and is very treat motivated. He knows the command sit, but needs to work on staying on the ground when greeting people. He really likes giving hugs. Being young, he can get over excited, jumpy, and mouthy. With constant training, he can become a terrific best friend. With his high energy, he would do well in an active home with older children

1620656382567.png
1620656388476.png

This is Quinn! This lovely lady is still a young pup, so she loves to run and play! After that, she's thrilled to settle in for some love and pets (or really any excuse to be close to her people)! Quinn would love to find a forever home that can help her continue to build her confidence, and include her in their fun family adventures

1620656485092.png
1620656492785.png

My name is Kenai and I'm 3 years old. I love to spend time running and playing outside, so I'm looking for a family that will be able to keep up with me. People have told me that I'm smart and that I'm a quick learner. I know a couple commands but could use a little help working on my manners. I can be very dog selective, so possibly best without other dogs in the home. I have met some kids and done well.

1620656617721.png
1620656630389.png

Sam is a wicked smart and very handsome border collie mix. He is 9 years old. He loves to play fetch (tennis balls are his favorite). He really enjoys running and playing outside, whether it's taking a walk or taking a dip in the pond. He will not be good with small child, an adult family would be best. He is not a big fan of other dogs, although he can walk by them

1620656752813.png
1620656760012.png

Hi my name is Etsee and I'm 1 year and 3 months old. I might be shy at first, but when you take me outside my sweet personality shines. If you want a devoted companion we might be a perfect match. I really come to life chasing the ball, but not always giving it back. I love treats and people who will be patient with me

1620656843983.png

Homer is a 3-year-old who could very well be a German Shorthaired Pointer Mix that weighs 40 lb. Some of his favorite things are going for frequent walks or hikes, eating, running, chasing his favorite toys, sunbathing on his back, doing zoomies in the yard, chewing sticks, getting belly rubs, giving kisses, and being with his favorite people. Homer would be a great dog for a family that spends a lot of time exploring the outdoors. He is happiest when he gets to go places and be around the people he loves.

View attachment 2659947
I've been adopted ❤️

Back
Top Bottom