These Rescue Puppies/Kittens are Looking for Adopters!

Would You Ever Adopt A Rescue

• Yes

• No

• I've adopted in the past!

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.
Pics
Meet Stryker! He’s a 8 month old lab hound mix and I was an owner surrender because my previous family couldn’t take me into their new home. Im a very sweet boy and love all the humans big and tiny! I take treats like good gentle boy too

1626992130782.jpeg
1626992143255.jpeg

My name is Leo, named after my zodiac sign! I love being around people but also like my own space at times. I've been told I'm a great leader and love being in charge of the pack. Keep in mind I find little kid's fingers to be yummy so it's be best if I was with older children who can respect my boundaries.

View attachment 2744847
Adopted!

Lenka is happy, goofy, and eager to please – she just wants to be where you are, always! She is very trainable and loves to work but is also very flexible and enjoys both being active and lazy days. If she were a human, Lenka would work in customer service, always willing to go the extra mile for those who need her

View attachment 2741998
Adopted!

This sweet boy was found abandoned and he was immediately treated for fleas. Leon is very timid of people and has trust issues that people are willing to love him. We estimated he is about 4-5 years old and was out on his own for a few months just based on the condition of him when he was found. He is better and healthy and ready for a new home who will be patient with him. We ask for no kids or dogs but could benefit from another cat in the home

View attachment 2751199
Adopted!

Megara was brought in as a stray neighborhood cat. She’s independent, but enjoys being petted and played with. She will follow you around the house, while you go about your day, meowing at you to let you know she wants some attention. She would do best in a home without dogs or small children, but she is fine with other cats

View attachment 2751281
Adopted!

Meet Friday! He’s the cutest fuzzy boy there is. He loves cuddles but isn’t too fond of other dogs, cats, or kids. He would be best with older kids and as only pet. Friday is 2 years old

1627230660222.jpeg
1627230672407.jpeg

Thelma is very outgoing and loves to play. She is definitely the more energetic than most puppies. She loves water and is always the first one in the pool when we put them outside. Thelma is 2 months old and super fond of other puppy playmates!

1627230800407.jpeg

This is Zero Hero! Sweet boy is 2 years old and very lovey. He is EXCELLENT with other dogs, cats, kids, and people in general. Zero would be the perfect dog for anyone being a first time dog owner

1627231101510.jpeg

Chief is a smart, well mannered doggo. He would love to join a fun home that will keep him mentality and physically active. Chief is 3 and a half years old and super active. He loves to run and chase birds. He’s very fond of catch and would be a perfect jogging or training buddy.

1627231354698.jpeg
1627231372349.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom