They are coming :P Disaster :(

farmertank

Songster
12 Years
Apr 28, 2007
Linden TN
I have pips a few internal and a few outside.
celebrate.gif

I put in 4 eggs from my A&M's and 2 have an internal pip and I can hear them peeping
wee.gif

The ones that I bought from Monarch 2 pips I can see, they aren't peeping, but they are very busy. I have one of hers that is rockin and rollen
ya.gif

This is day 17 so I have been holding my breath lol I will let you know how it goes and get pics.

I'm so excited and this is perfect because I just started my vacation today and don't have to go back to work till sunday
yippiechickie.gif

Julie
jumpy.gif
bun.gif
clap.gif
thumbsup.gif

Last edited:
well I have no babies
hit.gif
I had about 4 just hatched and many pips and we had a really bad thunder storm. Our electric went out and even though I tried everything to keep them warm, they died. Our electric was out 22 hours, the ones that were hatched I tried so hard to keep warm, I wrapped blankets around the incubator and set a propane heater as close as I dared. I tried using my own body heat and in the end I just cried as they died. The pips stopped and the babies never hatched, I lost all of Monarchs and my 2 chicken eggs. I'm pretty sure that Sam's eggs are gone too, I am leavin them in for now, because they hadn't been in the 'bator even a week yet so maybe.

On top of eveything else, 2 of my 5 dogs(these are my children) somehow escaped the fence and were missing at least 13 hours. Part of this time was during the horrid storm that was breaking branches off that were fist size and throwing them around like they were leaves. I was so upset that the tears just wouldn't stop.

Now I need a lift me up so I can be a little happy on this horrid vacation. Saturday is my last vacation day, and I haven't enjoyed myself yet. anybody have anything happy to share with me?

Julie

OH MY GOSH HUNNY!!!
hugs.gif

dont you worry! my reds started up
wink.png
so you turn that frown upside down and when you're ready send me shipping and I'll try to make it all better!!!
hugs.gif

Did your doggies come back??
hugs.gif

for poweroutages ya know what we got when we had a hatch going on during ti that may be a good idea to get some of? hand/feet warmers! ya know those thigns that hwen they are exposed to air they get warm and stay warm for hours??? they really helped keep chicks alive for me...my power mind you, wanst out that long!
hugs.gif
I am so sorry!
hugs.gif

Back
Top Bottom