They are poisoned again!!!

They are having all the signs of being poisoned. I just gave them apple cider vinegar to help it. We are going to get it tested.

Fish Prime?!?!? As in tap water conditioner for aquariums?!?!

Yes, you’re probably right, they are most likely poisoned... because you’re most likely adding the poison!

Why are you adding the prime?? What’s wrong with tap water, that’s what everyone uses for their farm animals. Where did you get the idea that you could add aquarium chemicals to your ducks’ drinking water? I’m almost positive that all of those bottles regardless of the brand have warning labels stating they’re for fish tank use only and not for drinking water, and probably directions in case of ingestion...

Yes, you’re probably right, they are most likely poisoned... because you’re most likely adding the poison!

Why are you adding the prime?? What’s wrong with tap water, that’s what everyone uses for their farm animals. Where did you get the idea that you could add aquarium chemicals to your ducks’ drinking water? I’m almost positive that all of those bottles regardless of the brand have warning labels stating they’re for fish tank use only and not for drinking water, and probably directions in case of ingestion...[Our city dose pipe work alot and use poisen stuff to get the zebra mussles out

Why are you adding the prime?? What’s wrong with tap water, that’s what everyone uses for their farm animals. Where did you get the idea that you could add aquarium chemicals to your ducks’ drinking water? I’m almost positive that all of those bottles regardless of the brand have warning labels stating they’re for fish tank use only and not for drinking water, and probably directions in case of ingestion...
Our ctiy has been doing a lot of pipework and they sometimes put poisons in the pipes to kill off a zebra mussles.. And they don't tell anyone also.

Back
Top Bottom