They are rocking and pipping!!! NEW PICTURES ADDED!!!

The waiting is finally over...all worth it. Can't wait for pictures
Happy birthday chickes
bun.gif

Well, 3 have hatched and they look like they are going to be blue.
jumpy.gif
Hey, it seems like I never get a blue, just splash. I Can tell better once they are completely dry. They are chirping their little hearts out.
big_smile.png
A great Christmas present! Its ironic that they were put in the incubator on my birthday, so I guess they are sort of a birthday present too.
clap.gif

I have 6 hatched and 2 more working on it. That leaves just 1 that I can't tell if it is pipped or not from where it is in the bator. I have my fingers crossed that the last 3 will hatch.

Well, 8 out of 9 have hatched. They are peeping away in the hatcher. I'll move them to the brooder tomorrow when the last ones are good and dry. I'll get some pictures then. It looks like all but 1 is either blue or black, the other is a splash. Julie, thanks for the eggs. This is the best hatch I've had. I might try some more in the spring. Good luck on yours.

Can't wait to see them. I am so glad you have that many hatch. I have had 6 hens go broody. I have got to get them on wire and break this up or I won't have any eggs to sell others that might want some. I am so glad you got some of my blacks. I hope they turn out beautiful. Of course the blues too.

Back
Top Bottom