They go down but they won't go up?????

kindir,
welcome-byc.gif

But I just love my silkies I would never give them away. My DH went out tonight and put them in.
big_smile.png
It was after dark so none of them went in. I'll work on some of the idea's you all gave me next week. Bad back this week so that's why DH is doing thing for me. He's such a good guy.
love.gif

i'm having the same problem with my chicks. they just went out to the coop last night. both nights i've had to catch all 22 and put them in. and the first few minutes were a bit panicky as they aren't used to it being THAT dark. tonight i went and got one of those pop lights that runs on batteries and can be hung on the wall. i'm going to try turning it on about an hour before dark tomorrow and then leaving it on for about 30 mins after they are all in. once they settle down, the lights being off doesn't bother them so i'm really really hoping this works. catching 22 chicks every night in a big run with lots of hiding spots is back breaking work!

Quote:
MY that is back breaking work. I haven't been able to let mine out the last couple of days, I have a red tailed hawk flying around. So maybe tomorrow when I'm home all day I can watch for that
@%&* hawk.

Back
Top Bottom