They have arrived

[/IMG]

Happy one week birthday! They've grown so much :)

Yea last night was super cold . Got down to 28 Over hear in florida : ( I have 2 lights out there
I'm so sorry to hear about that paridisefarm! That's terrible! Everyone else in the flock is OK now? We just moved ours to the basement to give them a little more room - they were stinkin' up my daughter's room! I don't know if i'm going to be able to keep them down there until it's warm enough up here (we're in NJ) - but maybe in another week or two they're be completely feathered out. It's about 60 in the area they're in now - I wonder if that'll help them feather out quicker? still with a light though - so they can use it if they need it - but no piling that I've seen so far.

Yea I lost 1 more last night But I don't know what that was all about because It was warmer last night like in the 50's and I moved the lights . GRRR So Maybe It is because there is so many I ordered 50 this time I have never had such a loss But Usually order a few weeks later this year was way earlier so maybe the cold But who knows Circle of Life I guess , Next time i will seprate them off into sections so they cant crush one another .Its not Like they don't have enough room though
sad.png

Circle of life for sure! This is my first time raising meat chickens and they sure aren't the sharpest ones in the flock, are they? I tried giving them bread this afternoon, and half of them just stood there looking at me while I was dropping bread at their feet?

Back
Top Bottom