They need lights?

Quote:
Our pátio lights are also a little big so we will have to do some DIY
wink.png

Thanks for the tip

Quote:
What is the brand name of the globe lights you found at Target? Price? That's a great idea.

Unfortunately we dont have Target store here in Portugal
sad.png

Quote:
They were $20, they are by the other solar landscape lighting. The globes are about 1" in diameter. The brand is Target Home. It is a string of 30 lights. Lighted length 12 feet. Total length 14 feet. They say for outdoor use.

I chose these over some of other more decorative solar strings because they 1) were $5 cheaper and 2) the less decoration around each light means more light output vs. some being lost in the decorative elements.

Quote:
They were $20, they are by the other solar landscape lighting. The globes are about 1" in diameter. The brand is Target Home. It is a string of 30 lights. Lighted length 12 feet. Total length 14 feet. They say for outdoor use.

I chose these over some of other more decorative solar strings because they 1) were $5 cheaper and 2) the less decoration around each light means more light output vs. some being lost in the decorative elements.

Awesome! Thank you. I'm going to pick some up tonight.

Not sure if coincidence but last evening my wife left the little light that we have on the backyard wall on and when I arrived home our hens were inside the coop
smile.png

Success?
wink.png

Yep,
Now for the past week they are going to the coop at night, but only if I have the Patio Light on.
Since the patio light doesn't have a timer, and since I have indoor light in the coop so it turns the light on from 20:30 to 21:00 which gives them plenty of time to go up.
smile.png

Its working fine.

But my question now is another... not sure if I sould open another topic, but here it goes.

During the day I've noticed that they never go "upstairs" and, I know its to soon, but in the future when they start laying eggs, will they go to the nest? Could the coop be to dark even during the day? The coop have a big window.
85469_done.jpg

Any advices?

Thanks

Regards

Back
Top Bottom