They seem to be getting bigger! Snakes!!

that is right to each his own , lets all get along
hugs.gif

Forgiveness is unlocking the door to set someone
free and realizing you were the prisoner!

-Max Lucado

Quote:
All that about snakes may be true, but the snakes in my area are called RATTLERS. You bring your stick and I will bring my 2 friends (Smith & wesson). We do have some snake catchers here, but at $125 each I can buy a lot of shells for that price. Given I may kill 5 or 6 per year. One year I killed 45. Besides, my animals, I have my grand children and neighborhood kids running all over the place. I will bury a snake long before I bury a child, or one of my animals.

I would freak out too if I ever saw a snake(s) like that!
barnie.gif
I agree we shouldn't just go out and kill snakes for the heck of it but it looks like they have found your place to have an easy meal. Unfortunately they will keep coming back and when they have young ones the problem could get bigger. You could contact the Humane Society as well and they might have some suggestions for you to.

Good luck and make sure you let us know how this ends up. Fingers are crossed for your chickens!
jumpy.gif

Mothballs. Buy the biggest box you can buy and sprinkle them around the outside of any building that you want to protect.

Quote:
God did not put man on earth to help animals. Man was put on earth to minister to and help his fellow man.

People and snakes are not the same thing. Love snakes all you want but don't compare them to people.

Back
Top Bottom