They should call them POOPCOCKS, not Peacocks!

serendipity22

Songster
12 Years
Jul 1, 2007
NC
I went out to my car yesterday and it looked like a Rottweiler had taken a dump on the side of my car! (Yes, very visual!)

The peafowl have decided that they like to perch on my Honda and the repercussions are huge piles of poop that do not look like it came out of a bird! Man! I really need to stop feeding these things.

On another note... Does anyone want peafowl? I've got plenty and am willing to share!

**Any ideas of how to dissuade a bird to perch anywhere it wants?

lau.gif
gig.gif
gig.gif
Soory, but one has to laugh at the visual of a bunch of peacocks on your car.....

very nice Eye Candy. However, I had plenty of eye candy of my own yesterday.

I was rushing to pick up my son, who happens to get in the car on that particular side so I had to scrape it off.

UGH!!! I swear I dry heaved for 5 minutes, and I'm not a really squeamish person.

I very near choked to death on my salad reading that opening subject line!
I swear ssometimes eating and reading BYC is hazzardous to ones health.

My back neighbor has peacocks, pretty birds but the noise ekkkk

I like the sounds that they make. It reminds me of a damsel in distress with a weakened voice saying, "help...help".

Suzy

the hose wasn't hooked up and of course I was running late! so I just thought I could knock it off. WRONG!! That stuff was aweful!

I had to scrub it off with a hard brush cause it was like cement smeared on the side of the car.

Thats peafowl for you! Don't ya just love em?!
Its just proof that everything beautiful.. has a bad side you could say
lol.png

I'll take yours if they are free and you'll pay for shipping.
wink.png

We had peafowl a couple years ago and we are getting back into them.. we only have one pair right now, but we're building
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom