They sleep on the roof

i will have to try putting them in at night. But I do notice with this pouring rain we are having at the moment they are all inside. And like I mentioned before I have seen them inside around 5-5:30 pm. It’s only late at night they go up on the roof.

Since the all slept unside previous to the boarding up, this new darker coop is new and strange to them. You could go out after dark and take them off the roof and place them inside. You would probably not have to do this long and they may get the idea.
Your 3 roosters may get along now, but prepare yourself for the fighting and some featherless and bedragled and ragged looking hens as they will suffer with that many roosters.
I do have a home for one in the spring. The one I kind of want to keep still has 1/2 a crow sound hoping it stays that way lol, doubt it. The only one that looks half rooster, half hen.

Ok, so it’s the rain...or they are listening to this conversation thru chicken wireless but I just went back there to put them in the coop and....they are all in their coop asleep!

well I'm giving up the roosters this weekend. 2 or all 3. pros and cons on having one? they started attacking my 1 duck. I put him in my garden with the other 2 ducks (that can fly away I suppose) but there is nothing I can do now.

Back
Top Bottom