they're pipping!!!...*update...pics*

Congratulations on your first hatching!! Beware it is VERY addictive, especially in the spring when the eggs are most fertile!
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif

2 bobwhites now and my Amish neighbors kids were so excited when they came over, they got to see one hatch, they are their chicks and they can't wait to get them home on Monday. They spoil them as they would say. Keep in house and play with them. The last batch I did for them turned out to be friendly as heck, due to the kids handling and playing with them. I love hatching eggs.

Congratulations, Jumper Girl. You got a peeper! Hopefully the rest will be out shortly. I had my first ever pip last night, and so far 10 of them have pipped. I have 22 eggs in my homemade incubator. Three are Speckled Sussex, the rest I have no clue. But it looks like that Rcom incubator you got is really paying off. I wanted to get one of those myself, but couldn't afford it. Now that I am having good luck getting a hatch I am thinking a new incubator is in the future, but it will have to be a cabinet type. I don't think 20 at a time is going to do it for me! I'm hooked.
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom