They've got worms. Now what?

Sometimes worms can cause sloughing of intestinal lining. There are two worms that are red in color and you will not see them excreted in feces; gapeworms and gizzard worms. However, their eggs would be present in feces IF they were infected by either worm. This isnt the case here.

Dont mess around. Speed it up and get all your birds wormed with the Safeguard. Dose each bird orally one at a time. That way they get properly wormed.
Worm your birds early in the morning before you feed them. That's when the worms will be at their weakest and will make the wormer more effective in eliminating the worms. Worm them 5 days straight each morning. Then wait a few hours afterwards before feeding your birds.

Dont mess around. Speed it up and get all your birds wormed with the Safeguard.
I can only get it so quickly. It's not like I can tell them to deliver it faster.

Dose each bird orally one at a time. That way they get properly wormed.
Worm your birds early in the morning before you feed them. That's when the worms will be at their weakest and will make the wormer more effective in eliminating the worms. Worm them 5 days straight each morning. Then wait a few hours afterwards before feeding your birds.
Will do.

I just wanted to ask, when a chicken has worms, would I see worms in all/most poops, or only in a couple? Because since the original poop with the worms in it, I haven't seen anymore worms. Is that normal?

Back
Top Bottom