Things are Serious - I Need Your Best Tube Feeding Slurry Recipe & Medical Advice! Please Help!

She definitely seems more vital today. Less sleepy, and she's walking around a bit (at least trying). Not super steady on her feet, but getting better. She keeps trying to come snuggle up against me, which is really cute.

I think she must have been super dehydrated yesterday when I tubed her, because when she pooped it was almost like sand it was so dry. Crumbly clumps. Maybe like used kitty litter? Not sure, I don't have a cat.

Today she had a diarrhea mess when I was in the middle of changing her diaper, so I think she got the water she needed yesterday, cause there was plenty of extra today.

I am 100% sure she is sick with something else now, not just feeling bad from antibiotics. Her left eye (the one with the swelling around it) is crusty and when she opens it it's super watery looking. It kinda looks sunken, but that could just be because the skin around it is puffy. Combine that with the eye bubbles in the right eye and it's pretty clear she's sick with some new germ.

Back
Top Bottom