Thinking about getting ducklings

Check craigslist and nearby breeders. Ordering or buying off craigslist is better than not knowing the gender, get young ones or adults. I recommend only one drake, depending on your numbers of females. I find it better to know the sex...
I really don’t know how to check on Craigslist. I enjoy raising the little ones. I don’t mind getting ducklings or chicks but I have enough chickens already

I really don’t know how to check on Craigslist. I enjoy raising the little ones. I don’t mind getting ducklings or chicks but I have enough chickens already
Alright, as long as you know what you're doing and have a plan for any extra drakes. To check on craigslist you just click on the ad, lol.
Screenshot 2020-02-18 at 9.05.13 AM.png
Pick your area, you don't need an account, either. Just email/text the seller if you're interested.

Also nearby hatcheries you can drive to you can pick the ducklings up, I think...

Don't be surprised if you get all drakes, I bought 10 ducks from TSC (Khaki's and muscovies) all drakes, even my friend, she bought 6 ducks, all drakes. Khaki's died, Kept 4 muscovies.

Alright, as long as you know what you're doing and have a plan for any extra drakes. To check on craigslist you just click on the ad, lol.View attachment 2029427Pick your area, you don't need an account, either. Just email/text the seller if you're interested.

Also nearby hatcheries you can drive to you can pick the ducklings up, I think...

Don't be surprised if you get all drakes, I bought 10 ducks from TSC (Khaki's and muscovies) all drakes, even my friend, she bought 6 ducks, all drakes. Khaki's died, Kept 4 muscovies.
😮 Thanks!

Alright, as long as you know what you're doing and have a plan for any extra drakes. To check on craigslist you just click on the ad, lol.View attachment 2029427Pick your area, you don't need an account, either. Just email/text the seller if you're interested.

I had try Craigslist before and I came up with nothing. Hatcheries are over an hour from me. My closets TSC is about 45 minutes drive and that I can do.

just type in ducklings or ducks in the search bar for your general location. It's easy. It will probably bring you to the "farm" section and that's what you want. I'm in Atlanta area and there are 5 sections of the area I can pick from to narrow down the search to closer to home. New Jersey is pretty populated so you might have that option too.

just type in ducklings or ducks in the search bar for your general location. It's easy. It will probably bring you to the "farm" section and that's what you want. I'm in Atlanta area and there are 5 sections of the area I can pick from to narrow down the search to closer to home. New Jersey is pretty populated so you might have that option too.
x2, It's easy, there will always be something. My area is small but...

Screenshot 2020-02-18 at 10.13.10 AM.png

Back
Top Bottom