Thinking of adopting a retired Greyhound. *UPDATE* Adopted Greyhound

Quote:
Congratulations, he's gorgeous!

Hello Jolly,
welcome-byc.gif

Last edited:
I adopted 2 greyhounds, they are so clean!!!
I used to have a japanese splitz but greyhounds are alot cleaner than them,
they get on with the neighbours and their children, they also have got used to the chickens and have no poblem lying down in the dust with them!!!
and they are very loving and always looking for affection,
GREYHOUNDS ARE THE BEST!!!!
woot.gif

Quote:
Wow, I've considered adopting this breed in the past as well, but decided against it because of the cat issue...being so sight driven. It's good to know that it's still a possibility down the road. And Ian really surprised me by saying his/hers does fine with chickens??? Go figure! Congrats on your new dog friend!!
big_smile.png

Congratulations! If I didnt have my Borzois, I would have looked into Greyhounds but I was not sure if they were kid friendly. Borzois were not known to tolerate hyper noisy kids like my DD can be and the breeder advise me of adopting another Borzoi. So now we are dogless and will wait until our cat dies or better financial order and more time at home than traveling.

Congratulations!
We had a retired greyhound, 'Amy-Grey' for nearly 12 years and she was absolutely the sweetest dog we've ever known --- and very low-maintenance -- a real sofa-loving girl --
We would love to have another one --
You will never regret this decision --- wish more people knew how super greyhounds are and that they do not need (or even 'want') very much exercise!

Back
Top Bottom