Third Clutch of the Year! 6/9 babies!

RevlisRemmah

Songster
Jul 10, 2020
Central Michigan
My Coop
My Coop
6 little loves in this clutch!! I have 3 Olive Eggers and each one hatched a clutch this year.

This latest batch hatched last week!
D6556E83-A3A3-4A76-B249-6BBC964542C7.jpeg
1D6375B1-350A-440F-AA26-A6583E9E9214.jpeg
EB34C859-B5BF-428E-A174-94EEA7B64243.jpeg

I believe those are nesting pads, I leave them in my nesting boxes. They work great!
Yes they are! They have been so much better than bedding in there. Lifesavers.

At one point this summer we were over 60 (not entirely my fault! Murray McMurray sent me a wrong order so I had 16 extra) but we are back down to 40. I have given the rest away. I have some of my older ones pegged to go to the freezer before the winter and I’ll have to find a home or space for the extra roosters. It’s been a crazy chicken summer, that’s for sure!

At one point this summer we were over 60 (not entirely my fault! Murray McMurray sent me a wrong order so I had 16 extra) but we are back down to 40. I have given the rest away. I have some of my older ones pegged to go to the freezer before the winter and I’ll have to find a home or space for the extra roosters. It’s been a crazy chicken summer, that’s for sure!

At one point this summer we were over 60 (not entirely my fault! Murray McMurray sent me a wrong order so I had 16 extra) but we are back down to 40. I have given the rest away. I have some of my older ones pegged to go to the freezer before the winter and I’ll have to find a home or space for the
Aaah! That’s crazy!!

Back
Top Bottom