Third time around Tampa Bay Area Chicken Swap - Saturday, January 28th

I didn't know all that about quail. Thanks for the info! Let's see if you can drum up some interst in them.
And welcome, Jillian! Glad you'll be making it to the swap!

Is this "swapping" only or will some be for up for grabs/ or purchase?

All I am looking for are 1-3 White Crested Black, Golden, Silver, or Buff Laced POLISH Hens or Pullets only
big_smile.png
! (No roosters.) If someone wants to make a deal prior to- Let me know and I'll BE THERE!!

Last edited:
If anyone has any books they wouldn't mind letting people look at during the swap, I would love it if you could bring them. I've got quite a few people coming that are getting chickens soon, thinking about getting chickens, etc., and I don't have any books on chicken raising to share. I will probably print out a little info sheet on the basics of chicken raising to give people if they are interseted, too.

I'm planning on coming, with some friends hopefully- I know quite a few people with chickens. I'm just getting started with quail myself... but chickens are the next step from there
smile.png
I'll bring money, and my tag-a-long 10 month old baby(although I'm keeping him! I'm from sarasota.
Cheryl

I am coming with RIR, Barred rocks, Brown leghorns, Bantams & more..............

Glad to hear the news is covering it! we need more awareness to backyard chickens!!!! Can't wait............... Do we have a map link yet? i have it listed on my website & since the article people have been contacting me from everywhere. hopefully some will make it to your swap!

Yeah!! The news actually did not end up mentioning it, but they did talk about the web site for the group that is trying to get chicken ownership legalized, and my swap is on that site. We should have a pretty good turn-out. I will let my friend know that you are bringing Barred Rocks, and I'm trying to convince him to get some type of Leghorns, too.

Can't wait to meet you, DoulaMama and Jillian!

i will also have 2 sweet kittens who need a home! my friend dropped them off & we can not keep them. I already have 3.....

one is a female all gray short haired
one a tiger stripped long haired
both super friendly & i would love them to stay together but a home is a home ............. FREE!!

Back
Top Bottom