This ad makes me sad...If I was closer...

Quote:
if there is inadequate shelter or no shots for the mom and dad...or the pups yes they will get involved.. it will at least put them on the radar

Right about inadequate shelter( which is impossible to tell from the pics provided), but I don't think they can inforce shots...except rabies. Only dogs older than 6 months require that, so the pups would be exempt.

Quote:
but if mom and dad dont have rabies shot then like I said at least they are on the SPCA radar.. then they can check the condition of mom and pups on scene.. it may lead to nothing... or it may lead to something.. never know...

That is SO sad!
sad.png
I hate what some people do to innocent animals. PLEASE report this! Maybe you can help those puppies poor parents and get those people busted.

I have vis email but all I can say is this ad concerns me and I found it on Kijiji... so I dont have a strong report... but for those who have sent messages inquiring about the mom would have a stronger complaint

mr. birdaholic :

Yeah, she needs spayed so he can keep her? On that chain? I think not!

I understand that but it is his dog and he has an obligation to her. Especially before rehoming her he should spay her anyways. Also a dog owner can chain a dog and the dog have a good life maybe his yard is not fenced so when he is outside or gone he chains the dog. I think if that is the case that is being responsible. Your right we don't know the situation.

How do we know the next home is gonna be any better or worse?​

That looks to me like a typical backyard breeder. I know of several here in my town, who only pump out pups for th cash. One family in particular would not have a Chrsitmas if they didn't sell the pups. Sad really, when the b*tch has a litter every time she comes in heat.

Quote:
I understand that but it is his dog and he has an obligation to her. Especially before rehoming her he should spay her anyways. Also a dog owner can chain a dog and the dog have a good life maybe his yard is not fenced so when he is outside or gone he chains the dog. I think if that is the case that is being responsible. Your right we don't know the situation.

How do we know the next home is gonna be any better or worse?

He does have an obligation to her, but obviously doesn't care. I agree, she should be spayed before going to a new home. Obviously looking at the pictures and ad this person is only in it for the money. Look at the dogs, not one looks happy or well cared for.

Back
Top Bottom