This has hatched with my silkies. what is it?

I would ask the person who you got the chicks from what breeds they have. It could be a mix. Years ago I sold some RIR eggs to a fellow. I raise both Single Comb and Rose Comb. One of the eggs turned out to be a Rose Comb and the others were Single Comb of which he wanted. I don't know how I mixed it up and put a Rose Comb egg in but I always send extra eggs so all was well. There are breeds of chicks that look very similar. Also years ago I wanted Brown Leghorns. I bought some chicks and was told they were Brown Leghorns but turned out to be Partridge Rocks. As chicks they are similar. I did eventually find a breeder and got my brown Leghorns. Good luck and have fun...

I would ask the person who you got the chicks from what breeds they have. It could be a mix. Years ago I sold some RIR eggs to a fellow. I raise both Single Comb and Rose Comb. One of the eggs turned out to be a Rose Comb and the others were Single Comb of which he wanted. I don't know how I mixed it up and put a Rose Comb egg in but I always send extra eggs so all was well. There are breeds of chicks that look very similar.

Ive asked him, says only silkies .. only when i figure out the breed can i truly explain where on earth he came from, im just so confused right now.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210425-161659_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210425-161659_Chrome.jpg
    247.4 KB · Views: 9

Back
Top Bottom