This has NOTHING to do with chickens....

The last rolling tool box I bought came from Sears.
It was a scratch & dent unit, minus the locks.

Buy yourself a decent box and some paint. You happen to
have a friend in the automobile painting? You can lay a nice
coat of paint down.

get a black toolbox and decorate with pink hearts,stars or whatever. See if you have afriend that has a Cricut cutter, they can cut you shapes out of vinyl. Vinyl can be bought in all sorts of colors and patterns (even zebra!!!) and you just stick it on there. You could also glue sparkly rhinestones on it!!!
By the way, i will get my own compound miter saw tomorrow.

Last edited:
lorain's fids - That first one was the one I thought I wanted! I ended up going to Lowes last night and the pink idea just flew right out of my head when I saw my dream box
love.gif

http://www.lowes.com/pd_174826-355-...urrentURL=/pl__0__s?Ntt=tool+boxes&facetInfo=

This thing is quite lightweight but still heavy duty. The door on the front (where the yellow tab is) slides down to open up a good sized compartment. Plus the top has the removable shelf plus a good sized box. I put the rest of my tools in it except for 4 power tools that are still in their tool bag.

It has a luggage handle with rear wheels and just the regular tool handle if I don't want to roll it. It also has a slot for a padlock of I choose to use one.

It's only black and yellow but I love the Stanley brand and I'm just in love with this toolbox! And for $20, ya can't really go wrong
cool.png
I always love a good deal.

Sears is also going broke, shutting down a bunch of stores. Maybe you can kick them while they are down, push them for a deal while they can barely stay afloat.

Back
Top Bottom