This is a ridiculous lawsuit

That is is so stupid!!
smack.gif
They should feel blessed that they were able to have 2 children...not acting as if it's a burden. If I weren't able to have children and wanted them so badly that I had spent that sort of money getting pregnant I would be ecstatic with two for the price of, as it were.

This is truly sad. Maybe it is just a ploy for some quick cash in terms of settlement???
Even I know that IVF usually results in multiples...................

My guess is that the particulars won't label which baby is the "extra" child but if the kids do find out they'll both wonder. Yet another thoughtless act on the parents part.

Oh, I could get on my soapbox about this and just stay on there all day long, but I'll just say that here's another good example of someone who shouldn't have had a child in the first place.

It's truly amazing that there is no requirement to pass some type of test to be a parent. Some people should NOT be allowed to breed. The woman really wasn't thinking stratigically. Had she had 5 or 6 eggs implanted and carried them all, the government would have stepped in and with all the sponsorships and donations she could have gotten a new house, a large van, furniture...etc. etc. etc. She could have been rolling in the dough...If she doesn't want the second baby, give it up for adoption and let a couple that are unable to have one of their own have and love and raise it.

Oh wow. I have a bunch of chickens. Who do I sue? Who knew having a rooster would result in CHICKS!!!!
Let see. Feed for 5 years at 2 bags a month at $10 a bag...........
Janitorial wages.......with bennies and work comp insurance........ and unemployment after chickens are gone to the great reward.
Umm, electricity and water. Wood for a coop. Bedding.

Sign me up!
tongue.png

Woohoo Terri!! Im jumping on THAT wagon.....( headed for a cliff unfortunately) LOL I only wanted 6 or 7....now have 65...PLUS turkeys, and a duck...Who do I sue for the addiction!??? LOL

What a crock!!!
I dont' think it's mom and dad either...the other person was labelled as "partner" not that that's the big deal here...I was going to comment like eggcetra that they almost always add a spare or so...
Didn't she have an ultrasound? Those will usually pick up extras.
If she was that upset, there was an alternative to going through with the pregnancy. Most of the RC churches certainly frown on the "a" word as a form of birthcontrol...along with birth control of any form along with IVF or any other mechanical means of conception...
roll.png

I feel so bad for that second child...I know that I wasn't wanted growing up so I can understand how he/she's going to feel all through life.
"You weren't wanted"
"You were a mistake"
"You shouldn't have lived"
IMHO, this woman shouldn't even be a mother to a petri dish!

Back
Top Bottom