This is a ridiculous lawsuit

Oh come on! That is just STUPID, did she NOT know the chances of Twins was HIGH!
DANG FOOL!

Just out to make a BUCK

That is soooooo stupid! One of the biggest risks of invitro is multiple births because they implant more than one embryo to guarantee success! If they'd implanted only one it may not have lived, and then what? Do it all over again? For some women that would be extremely devestating to lose a fetus. She should be thankful they didn't implant like, 5+ embryos in there! Sounds to me that she's just out for money. I mean, she complains about having to buy a freaking stroller?!! What's that about?

Last edited:
smack.gif
duc.gif

There's a story on foxnews where a lawyer is sueing God for natural disasters, etc. He's doing it to prove the point that some ridiculous lawsuits are getting into our legal system!!!

Although I'm sure there exist a well founded case example for a lawsuit, I just can't think of any examples at the momnet. People sue for any and everything. It still blows my mind that a person sued McDonalds because the coffee that they were stupid enough to carry in their lap while driving , spilled and darn if the coffee didn't burn them! Imagine that!
In this case, I'm sure the couple must have been forewarned that they may be in for more than one baby. I did threaten my OB when he eplained my own "neutering" procedure -that I would sue him if it failed - as I was truly DONE with child bearing. Fortunately it was performed in a pretty much foolproof manner. He took the tubes out and danced on them in the OR -just kidding. I definately did not want a surprise baby at forty like some of my other co-workers had done. Oh well... blah blah. We all just need to be careful and more than a few of us need to quit acting like we just got off the turnip truck. There is a lot to be said for simple sensibility and assuming some personal responsibility instead of blaming someone else and feeding the darn lawyers.

Quote:
I saw a bit of that on the news last night - I didn't see the whole story! I wonder who will win...
lol.png

Back
Top Bottom