This is for rescued animals!!!

This is Luna who I recently rescued. She was terribly neglected and and abused. When I first got her she was terrified of people and had little cuts on here cere from banging into the cage walls so much.
1651014017493.png

Last edited:
I rescued lucita she is almost 2 due to abusive situation. And all five of my cats I have are rescues the 3 siblings are rescued because there mom got killed by a combined most likley and then the other two someone dumbed. And I guinea pig I found on the road that noone claimed but she was very malnourished so I think so one dumped herView attachment 3080671View attachment 3080672View attachment 3080675View attachment 3080676View attachment 3080681View attachment 3080683
❤️

I rescued lucita she is almost 2 due to abusive situation. And all five of my cats I have are rescues the 3 siblings are rescued because there mom got killed by a combined most likley and then the other two someone dumbed. And I guinea pig I found on the road that noone claimed but she was very malnourished so I think so one dumped herView attachment 3080671View attachment 3080672View attachment 3080675View attachment 3080676View attachment 3080681View attachment 3080683
❤️❤️❤️❤️

I love this thread!! I currently dont havr any adopted animals. But one day i will. I love all your animals. And every animal has a second chance. My aunt has adopted all of her dogs. She has 3 right now. I dont havr pics sorry.

Amber. Adopted at approx 1 year old. She and 2 puppies from her litter were used as payment to some nimrod who then sold her puppies and starved her.
View attachment 3080279

Abby (fawn Dobie nearest the water) adopted at 16 mos old from Angel Pets. Owner surrender because they had 5 kids and "no time for her".
Dylan (black male in center) adopted at 18 mos. He and his brother were turned into SPCA for chronic fighting.
Bridget (little red pistol) adopted at approx 1 year old. Found as stray and caught in a live trap. She was nearly starved to death.
View attachment 3080280

Ben (blue idiot squishing poor Bridget). Adopted at 18 months from a family moving and "can't take him with us".
View attachment 3080281

And Bella, adopted at 4 yrs, 4 mos. Born in Serbia and shipped to the US with a full sister and unrelated male for someone to start their European Doberman breeding line. Male was 10% fertile and couldn't get the job done. Sold.
Sister resorbed her litter after a successful breeding to a new Euro male.
Bell kept her first litter but 2 puppies died in birth and she needed a C-section to deliver the rest of the litter. Vet said she shouldn't be bred again because she'd need a C-section again. Owner did it anyway. Litter number 2 comes. Then bred again in same calendar year. Litter number 3 comes. Ligament lets loose in uterus and she needs to be spayed. Owner puts her up for adoption claiming "her sister and her are fighting".
I later find out sister was sold the prior year for resorbing her litter.
This is her when I brought her home. Fat, stinky and sway backed.
View attachment 3080282

This is her 9 months later.
View attachment 3080283

And Mogwai, the ruddy Abyssinian. She was adopted at 5 years old when a kitten was stuck in her birth canal and the breeder had her spayed. She was a rehome really.
View attachment 3080284

This little guy is Skittles. I am watching over him until my father gets him back. He was transported up from TN and my parents adopted him when he was about 2. I've had him for a little over 4 years. He is now 14 years old. And going back to that beach with big sister in just over 2 weeks!
View attachment 3080285
Wow, this is a great story. All these dogs grew up needing a good home and a second chance and you gave it to them.

They are lovely...I also like your Vermont casting stove(on a side note)
Amber. Adopted at approx 1 year old. She and 2 puppies from her litter were used as payment to some nimrod who then sold her puppies and starved her.
View attachment 3080279

Abby (fawn Dobie nearest the water) adopted at 16 mos old from Angel Pets. Owner surrender because they had 5 kids and "no time for her".
Dylan (black male in center) adopted at 18 mos. He and his brother were turned into SPCA for chronic fighting.
Bridget (little red pistol) adopted at approx 1 year old. Found as stray and caught in a live trap. She was nearly starved to death.
View attachment 3080280

Ben (blue idiot squishing poor Bridget). Adopted at 18 months from a family moving and "can't take him with us".
View attachment 3080281

And Bella, adopted at 4 yrs, 4 mos. Born in Serbia and shipped to the US with a full sister and unrelated male for someone to start their European Doberman breeding line. Male was 10% fertile and couldn't get the job done. Sold.
Sister resorbed her litter after a successful breeding to a new Euro male.
Bell kept her first litter but 2 puppies died in birth and she needed a C-section to deliver the rest of the litter. Vet said she shouldn't be bred again because she'd need a C-section again. Owner did it anyway. Litter number 2 comes. Then bred again in same calendar year. Litter number 3 comes. Ligament lets loose in uterus and she needs to be spayed. Owner puts her up for adoption claiming "her sister and her are fighting".
I later find out sister was sold the prior year for resorbing her litter.
This is her when I brought her home. Fat, stinky and sway backed.
View attachment 3080282

This is her 9 months later.
View attachment 3080283

And Mogwai, the ruddy Abyssinian. She was adopted at 5 years old when a kitten was stuck in her birth canal and the breeder had her spayed. She was a rehome really.
View attachment 3080284

This little guy is Skittles. I am watching over him until my father gets him back. He was transported up from TN and my parents adopted him when he was about 2. I've had him for a little over 4 years. He is now 14 years old. And going back to that beach with big sister in just over 2 weeks!

TView attachment 3080285

Great thread! ❤️ Here's my contribution!

My baby boy, Casper, was dumped in our area last October. He showed up on our farm scrawny, dirty, and full of burrs, but as soon as he hit me with those big blue eyes, I was head over heels for him. 😍 I could fill an entire thread with all the pictures I've taken of him since he arrived... In fact, I kind of already have. 🤭

https://www.backyardchickens.com/attachments/1644434637641-png.2988677/

My mother adopted a cocker spaniel many years ago..we all suspect she was too old to breed anymore. Her fur was matted , she smelled, was almost blind and no longer young anymore. My mother took her to be groomed and she was beautiful..ally had several good years with us...my mom says alley was with her through a hard time and she cried many tears in her fur..she was a kind dog and would never hurt a soul..

I like his thread..😁
Great thread! ❤️ Here's my contribution!

My baby boy, Casper, was dumped in our area last October. He showed up on our farm scrawny, dirty, and full of burrs, but as soon as he hit me with those big blue eyes, I was head over heels for him. 😍 I could fill an entire thread with all the pictures I've taken of him since he arrived... In fact, I kind of already have. 🤭

https://www.backyardchickens.com/attachments/1644434637641-png.2988677/

Back
Top Bottom