1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

this is going to sound silly

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by jennh, Apr 5, 2011.

1. jennh

jennh Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 21, 2007
    Lititz
    but I'm looking for a bag that walmart has their scratch feed in. It has white chickens on it. I would like one to make a grocery bag out of. I'm willing to pay you for the feed, PLUS the cost of sending the empty bag.
    Another person from BYC had promised me one over a month ago, but I've had no luck with her coming through. [​IMG] [​IMG]

Thanks!
    Jen

2. BarefootMom

BarefootMom Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 20, 2010
    Half Way, Missouri
    Where in the world does Walmart carry chicken feed? ours only has dog and cat feed...

interesting...

sorry no help. [​IMG]

3. jennh

Jun 21, 2007
    Lititz
    Quote:The person who told me she would get me a bag was from Tx. I guess Walmarts down there carry it? [​IMG]

Jen

4. muddyhorse

muddyhorse Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 11, 2009
    Bloomsdale, MO
    I have a blue layena bag with a barred rock on the side very pretty would you like that ?

5. schellie69

schellie69 Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 8, 2009
    Kansas
    Our walmart used to sale the chicken feed haven't seen it in a while I would have gotten and sent you the bag I will check when I go to walmart again.

6. jennh

Jun 21, 2007
    Lititz
    Quote:Hi! Thanks so much for the offer, but I already have that one. [​IMG] I wanted the Walmart one cause it was different.

7. WriterofWords

WriterofWords Has Fainting Chickens

Dec 25, 2007
    Chaparral, New Mexico
    The Wal Mart in El Paso has those, if they have feed today when I go I'll pick one up for you.

8. birdbrain5

birdbrain5 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 2, 2010
    is it the egg maker bag your looking for made by family farm? its red and white i believe? if so i have one!

9. Colie <3

Colie <3 Collecting my Cuties

Feb 3, 2011
    Fayetteville, NC
    LOL good old El paso! Looks like WriterofWords has you covered but if not I can go for you since I think all the walmarts here carry chicken feed [​IMG]

10. jennh

Jun 21, 2007
    Lititz

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by