This is how I drive home with my chickens (PIC)

BellLisamo

Diagnosed w/ Muscovitis
10 Years
Feb 7, 2009
Tombstone, AZ
I picked up this gal yesterday. She was as sweet as can be... BUT she was HUGE, and couldnt fit in the pet kennel I had brought... sooooo. Here she sits...

IN THE TRUCK

0110001300.jpg

Here she is asking if we can go for another ride!

IMG_2514.jpg

Last edited:
I really thought when I clicked on this I would see a person driving down the street with a chicken on their head like a big old hat...
big_smile.png

dang duckluck, sorry to let you down. she was happy in the truck!!! then when we got home she looked at me with such intention.... like she would say "when is the next ride?!?!"

Quote:
ahhaha! She WAS sitting on my lap when we started, she was looking out the window. Then she figured my leg didnt make a very good roost... so she chose my center console. AHHAAA

How cute. My SlW, Speckles loves riding int he van. She goes for coffee with me and gets a little doggie biscuit. She went to spend the day with DD at school once, got to swing on the swingset and all. They are such a hoot.

When we moved into this house, Speckles sat in her spot on the van console, my light brahma Lilly was on my lap and the EE Sandy was on DDs lap. The other girls were sitting in a cardboard box for the ride.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom