This is just sick.

Settle down there. It's much less of a monstrosity than what typically happens to male chicks. Read through chocolate mouses posts. These probably died quickly and painlessly.
I'm not concerned about how they put down or treated the chicks and ducks. I'd like to know how people can stand to put their bodies in their homes or businesses. It is just weird.

I'm not concerned about how they put down or treated the chicks and ducks. I'd like to know how people can stand to put their bodies in their homes or businesses. It is just weird.

Some cultures actually dig up the bones and bodies of departed loved ones once a year to celebrate a holiday with them. They don't view them as "gone" or "creepy" like we do - the view it as inviting their loves ones back into their homes. Some people just have different views on death and bodies.

We'll, it's the best way to memorialize animals, I suppose. They stuff famous animals, like Trigger and Rin Tin Tin. I'd imagine they're being sold to museums and parks for educational displays. There might be the odd weirdo who has them on their mantle, but ill bet its for educational reasons.

We'll, it's the best way to memorialize animals, I suppose. They stuff famous animals, like Trigger and Rin Tin Tin. I'd imagine they're being sold to museums and parks for educational displays. There might be the odd weirdo who has them on their mantle, but ill bet its for educational reasons.
But these ones never even got to live.

Either way, it's not a nice ad to be confronted with.

Isn't there a way BYC can block certain ads?
You can add your own add blocker, I use ghostery and prestigio, very effective. It's Google that's doing it, they see that you spend time looking at poultry so they try to give you stuff to buy related to poultry

Back
Top Bottom