This is not fair, Help save this Dogs Life SNOOPY

Should he be put down?

• Yes

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • No

Votes: 29 96.7%

• Total voters
I feel for the elderly, he is 77 years old and poor dog he's not even a full blooded pit

Signed, and added some "constructive" comments. As a former Pit, and now Pit mixes, owner, I get so tired of them being targeted as a dangerous breed. Yes, some are dangerous, so are many other dogs that are different breeds. I just wish all dogs were held to the same laws and standards.

I signed and left a little comment. I feel so bad for this poor man and his sweet dog. He is the cutest Pit I've ever seen. Other than rough play, he's never done anything wrong and shouldn't be treated like he has. Keep us updated please.

P.S. @yomama - I love your dog in your avy. He's so funny LoL

Last edited:
I hae emailed the fl animal control where this happend I am to email the mayor the governor and the state congress on this I am not letting this go.

I WILL GET JUSTICE FOR THIS DOG AND OWNER

Rhayden

Signed. Pits have just earned them self a bad name and it sticks with them no matter what. Even if you have a really well trained one. The first time something happens = death for those dogs and it is not right. Even if it was not the dogs fault.

I was not surprised at all to see that the small dog is a Jack Russell terrier. Jack Russells tend to be somewhat feisty.

My neighbor has had 2 different ones (the first was killed on the road) and both of them have come onto my property and taunt my dogs. I am concerned that one day my German Shepherds may decide that they are tired of it and go over the fence after her. Fortunately she has not not crossed my property to where my chickens are. I have no doubt that if she did harm my chickens she would not do it again ~ my neighbor would see to it himself.

Back
Top Bottom