This is not fair, Help save this Dogs Life SNOOPY

Should he be put down?

• Yes

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • No

Votes: 29 96.7%

• Total voters
I know of a Jack Russel that ATE a cat's TAIL! YES! It ATE the tail!!! Jack Russels are little yapper dogs that just attack innocent dogs. Why blame Snoopy? Snoop was innocent. Just because he is a larger breed, doesn't mean it was his fault. I'll ask my family if we can sign the petition.

I'd rather take on a pitt ANY day than a nasty little Jack Russel...

Why all this Jack Russell hate? Y'all must've met some seriously nasty JRT. Most people who own them cannot give them the stimulation they need. They should be working dogs, like mine and a neighbor's.

Why all this Jack Russell hate? Y'all must've met some seriously nasty JRT. Most people who own them cannot give them the stimulation they need. They should be working dogs, like mine and a neighbor's.

I'm sorry...
hide.gif

But that is the ONE breed of dog i just cant stand... sorry..
hide.gif

They are cute..just little psychopaths...
gig.gif

As I stated before, I love Pits, having owned them, worked with them. I signed the petition and added comments. And I do agree that what happened is ridiculous. But I think we need to be careful as to not condemn one breed over another. Both breeds can have good and bad representatives. Both breeds need breed knowledgeable owners. I too have owned Pits, but I have owned a Jack Russel Terrier, also. However, the only reason I had a JR, is because I adopted her as a 10 year old dog at the shelter. She was sooo not hyper, other wise, I wouldn't of even considered a Jack Russel. Just not a breed of dog that fits with me. Most dog problems boil down to owner stupidity,imo.

I signed and left a little comment. I feel so bad for this poor man and his sweet dog. He is the cutest Pit I've ever seen. Other than rough play, he's never done anything wrong and shouldn't be treated like he has. Keep us updated please.

P.S. @yomama - I love your dog in your avy. He's so funny LoL

Isn't it?! I wish I could say I owned him, but I don't. Came across that pic and it just made me laugh, so I thought I would use it.
smile.png

I raised Jack Russels for years. They are fun and energetic little dogs! I only had one that was a problem.....she liked to pick fights with my rottie. But the rest of them were a pure joy to own. They can be dog aggressive.....and so can pits. They are very similar in temperment, if you ask me.

Snoopy has been released to his owner.

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/new...ck-controversy,-Snoopy-could-soon-return-home

Quote:

Ernest​
By Ernest Dempsey
Jan 21, 2012 - 8 hours ago in World

+
Deltona - Snoopy, the pit bull held in Deltona, Florida, to be euthanized has been released after legal intervention and wide public support in and outside the city.

Snoopy’s story posted on Digital Journal last weekend received viral attention over the web, sparking several media outlets to cover his case. For more than three weeks, Snoopy was held at the Halifax Humane Society. He was released on Friday, reports WESH.com, after his owner Bob Johnson signed the agreement for Snoopy’s release. On his release, Snoopy was muzzled and, as reported on News Journal Online, he pawed at his muzzle all the way.

Johnson’s daughter Tish Kennedy accompanied her father to receive Snoopy outside the Halifax Humane Society. She told media that her father was happy to follow the city’s rules for dogs considered dangerous.

Reunited with his owner, Snoopy is now home. Besides being vaccinated, Snoopy for the time being will not be going out on walks as his elderly owener is afraid of him getting in any trouble again. Johnson says it is okay with him for the dog has been saved after all, though he did remark that pit bulls were being targeted unfairly. Johnson is thankful to those 24, 000 people who signed the petition asking for Snoopy’s release.

Read more: http://www.digitaljournal.com/article/318231#ixzz1k6FcYYX4

Back
Top Bottom