This is NOT my week! SERIOUSLY!

Quote:
or someplace EVEN worse!!!!
lau.gif
sickbyc.gif
lau.gif

Quote:
OMG PRICELESS!!!! I would have done the same thing...

I am laughing so hard my tailbone hurts... ow...hahaha....ow...hahaha...

That just sounds like one of those joke emails I get forwarded sometimes... The image is burned in my brain now!
lol.png
lol.png
lol.png
lol.png

Quote:
LOL There was a lady who used to come to the barn all the time, and she kept EVERYTHING in her bra... Cigarrets, money, a bottle of coke, nail clippers, one time she even pulled out a hoof pick... you name it, she had it...That was always neat to watch when she came over, it was like watchin a majic trick kinda LOL!
ep.gif

Last edited:
Quote:
LOL There was a lady who used to come to the barn all the time, and she kept EVERYTHING in her bra... Cigarrets, money, a bottle of coke, nail clippers, one time she even pulled out a hoof pick... you name it, she had it...That was always neat to watch when she came over, it was like watchin a majic trick kinda LOL!
ep.gif

That has to be a substantial woman to keep all that in there - OUCH! Bottle of coke??

Quote:
ep.gif

OMG I just fell off my chair
lau.gif

Quote:
ep.gif

That has to be a substantial woman to keep all that in there - OUCH! Bottle of coke??

Yep, one of them little bottles, kept it right between her... girls...
hmm.png

Back
Top Bottom