1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

This is our new addition to the family...

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by silkieluver_07, Nov 5, 2009.

1. silkieluver_07

silkieluver_07 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 31, 2008
    Pennsylvania
    Her name is Petals! Not sure what dad is going to say when he arrives back from Montana, so I hope we can keep her! She's already littertrained [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. chickon baby

chickon baby Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 26, 2009
    st charles
    She is adorable,cute name too.I hope he says it is ok to keep her.My D.D. gave a kitten to her dad as a fathers day present.She was 9 and thought if it was a gift,then he couldnt refuse...Too funny and the kitty is now 9..Good luck.

3. teach1rusl

teach1rusl Love My Chickens

Petals is very cute! [​IMG]

4. silkieluver_07

silkieluver_07 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 31, 2008
    Pennsylvania
    Thanks! I think she is such a pretty color too. Her personality is hilarious!

5. SunAngel

SunAngel Chillin' With My Peeps

May 20, 2008
    Chambersburg, Pa.
    Awww so cute!!! I hope you get to keep her! How is your other cat reacting to the kitten? Every one of my other cats hates ours lol.

The 1 kitten that was left in the box at the auction looked similar to yours, only it didn't have as much white. I hope someone took that one home.

6. Omran

Omran Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 26, 2008
    Bagdad KY
    very very cuuuuuuuuuuute I love cats

7. M To The Maxx

M To The Maxx Baseball+Girls=Life

Jul 24, 2009
    Lutz,FL
    [​IMG]

8. little horse

little horse Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 10, 2008
    centerville texas
    so cute!

9. gritsar

gritsar Cows, Chooks & Impys - OH MY!

Nov 9, 2007
    SW Arkansas
    You could always play innocent when Dad arrives home...cat? what cat? what have you been drinking while gone dad? [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by