Lothiriel

Crowing
Premium Feather Member
13 Years
Aug 30, 2007
New York State
My Coop
My Coop
(AKA Rascal.) He's a tuxedo cat. And there are times I wonder about him... very much. His temper is the most fickle thing I have ever known. One second he'll be loving you and rubbing against you, crying for attention, the next he'll be biting with his terrible teeth and scratching with his terrifying talons and kicking with his kangaroo hind legs.

And he's just downright odd.

Talk about narcissism...
3796_img_0477.jpg

And nonchalance...
3796_img_0478.jpg

And intelligence...
3796_img_0479.jpg

He's also quite stupid. Our puppy LOVES to play with him, but he's rather rough. Rascal usually ends up screaming through crushed lungs that he needs help... But we all know he brings it upon himself. He will intentionally saunter by Riley, waving his tail around, and then plop his saucy behind down right in front of him, or he'll sit on a chair and wait for Riley to walk by and then smack him with a paw. Of course all of that's too much temptation for Riley to overcome, so within seconds the cat is squashed on the floor and being stepped and stomped on. Not a little dumb, I think.

(Click to play the video!)

But then there are those mornings when he comes running up the stairs crying his little head off and pushes open the door... Then runs and jumps on my bed and kisses me to tell me to get up. And the times when he rubs his head against yours, or stands up to rub your face, or pats your cheek with his paw. So yes, he is known as The Beast. I sometimes wonder if he has hormonal problems...
roll.png

we have one kind of like that... his name is Monster.

LoveMeLoveMeLoveMeGetAwayFromME!

life with him is always on his terms.

oh, right, that's cats in general...
hmm.png

mine is exactly like that (except for the smart opening of doors part) He's sleeping right next to me all sweet right now but if I so much as touch his stomach he'll turn evil with his teeth and kicking back legs.

mother o'chicks, actually he can't open the door. But he knows that the doorhandle has something to do with it, so he reachs for it. My other cat, Mittens, is smarter and opens them from the bottom. Rascal hasn't discovered that part yet.
roll.png

Really? Then Mittens must not be normal....
tongue.png
She's almost the total opposite of Rascal. She loves to sit with people, never has bitten or scratched anybody, and has put up with a lot of rough handling in her 15 years.

Last edited:
Quote:
Some cats have more spunk than others. I had a cat for 17 years that never stopped acting like a 2 month old kitten. And another that lived 16 years that never moved off the couch.

Back
Top Bottom