This is the coop I'm designing - Let me know what you think!

Hi thanks for commenting. Above I added more images and here I'll add a bit more. Also replied to yyz0yyz0's comments.

Quote:

I might make the coop moveable or simply add two more doors on the sides of the run to get easy access to it.

Quote:
Definitely not your fault. I added more images so you may understand better the design. Please feel free to ask for more images from different angles. Here is the top view where you can see the roost. I added some without the doors so that you can see the details better.

In the next image below you can see the nesting boxes. I made them (actually designed them) removable so that I could clean the coop more easily. The nesting box has attached the base or the support for the roosting pole.

BTW the roosting pole is 66" long. The doors you see folded down are two and not one like it seems.

Quote:
That's a very good point. I wanted to add a door to close the hole in the floor using a pulley system. Also based on your observation I could make the doors fold up (sorry for my English I'm not sure how to say it
smile.png
).

And lastly here's an image without doors so that you can see the run better.

Thank you very much for taking the time to help me. I really appreciate it!

Back
Top Bottom