This is the only space i have, is it going to be enough ?

Quote:
You know your chicken houses
wink.png

Reg,
lost track of you but I'm back and I love your progress and enthusiasm. You are lucky to have the cement pad especially with all the rain you have been getting. I think I will add pea stone walkways near my coops. The snow is finally melting and it's gonna get messy quick!

I am really looking forward to seeing your run also
wink.png

Quote:
Hello mate

Yep I am making progress slowly
lol.png

Bit worried tho ! Spent so long making the coop, Its all Sanded & varnished. It just seems such a shame to let Chickens mess it up
lol.png

Hi Reg, just wanted to say 'hi' from Scotland!!

Can I just say your coop and run sound like they are going to be fab and i have all different breeds of chickens, in fact have none the same apart from the silkies (i have 3) and I have 13 in total and 3 chicks just hatched!

I don't know if anyone has mentioned this but I don't think wyandotte's lay as many eggs a year as other chickens??? I was told this when i went to get some new hens but maybe this doesn't matter to you?? And of course i could be wrong!!

Have read through all your posts and look forward to seeing the finished coop!!

Quote:
Hello mate

Yep I am making progress slowly
lol.png

Bit worried tho ! Spent so long making the coop, Its all Sanded & varnished. It just seems such a shame to let Chickens mess it up
lol.png

So funny, I remember feeling exactly the same way!
lol.png
Just be sure to take some pics of the inside when you're finished, because it will never quite be the same again!

Quote:
Hi Nik

Yes i know they dont lay as many but they look so pretty & from having no eggs to 15 a week will do for me.

Anyway i dont think i will find any Wyandotte in April so i will just have to choose from whats about at the time.

I could put pictures of Wyandottes in the run maybe that will make me feel better
lol.png

Back
Top Bottom