This is What I Sleep Next To...

rodriguezpoultry

Langshan Lover
11 Years
Jan 4, 2009
Claremore, OK
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXIjJ5xmi0k

DBF
dared me to put it on youtube. Shouldn't have put chocolate chip cookies as the stakes...

Enjoy, one and all!
big_smile.png
Don't worry, it's not very long at all!

Last edited:
LOL! No, I videotaped this when he had a BIG allergy congestion issue. Later on, after I stopped taping of course, he started snoring as he was breathing in. That's when I couldn't take it anymore and woke him up.

The question is: does he snore anything like this when he doesn't have sinus trouble? That still sounds like sleep apnea, my DH has it bad andhas to wear a mask every night, because the snoring is horrific and dangerous to one's health. To say nothing of what the SO wants to do to them when they aren't sleeping either. He is a keeper though, isn't he!!!
big_smile.png

LOL, my dh was snoring one night that was so funny, I grabbed my cell phone and recorded it........ when I played it right back, it woke him up!

Whispering Winds, nope. He's only ever snored like that once, maybe twice when I gave him the flu. Usually he'll only snore for a few seconds before I elbow him in the ribs, but it's nothing like the snore on the video.

joe, I "might" have woken him up with the pillow. I don't really remember.

Back
Top Bottom