This just irks me

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Livinzoo, Nov 13, 2009.

1. Livinzoo

Livinzoo Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 2, 2008
    Statham, GA
  2. Princess Amri

Princess Amri Is Mostly Harmless

Jul 16, 2009
    best coast
    Poor thing looks like a stick!

3. Mahonri

Mahonri Urban Desert Chicken Enthusiast Premium Member

May 14, 2008
    North Phoenix
    My Coop
    That Jersey cow needs a little corn to fatten her up.

4. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

OMG! That thing is so skinny!!! [​IMG]

5. BarkerChickens

BarkerChickens Microbrewing Chickenologist

Nov 25, 2007
    High Desert, CA
    Oh my gosh! [​IMG] I would definitely report them if you aren't able to get them yourself!

6. Goose and Fig

Goose and Fig Grateful Geese

Apr 19, 2009
    Fall Creek Falls TN
    Oh man! I can't believe they even have the nerve to post pics of those poor animals. They look like they've been living in the desert! I'd report them. [​IMG]

7. bargain

bargain Love God, Hubby & farm Premium Member

Apr 13, 2008
    Bowdon, GA
    Please report...That's horrible. I'm so sorry for God's creatures being treated that way. I bet the person that's selling these is the same one we bought a little size calf to bottle feed and he assured my husband that oh everyone calf gets the scours when we move them...I myself was very sick and didn't see the calf when it was left or I would have called the law, but spent the majority of the night with the poor thing trying to feed him, etc....It was too late.This poor baby died within 8 hours of him leaving it with me....Well, I was emotionally wrecked....I called him and called him and he said well, sometimes it's a gamble and I'd go out of business if I gave money back for every calf that died.....Wish he's have told me that first. Well I'm on a rant here so I need to cool down and I realize that many folks take on more animals than they can feed but there are also a lot of cattle/cow resellers in Ga, so beward.

I'm looking for a calf to bottle feed, but not a sick one. So if you find one you don't want, please let me know.

Report this!

8. injunjoe

injunjoe Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 1, 2008
    Pasco county, FL.
    Here in Florida these people would be arrested and serve at least a year in jail for this!

Hard to believe they not only are killing/ torturing them poor critters they are so stupid to post a picture!

If no body has reported this, I am!

Joe [​IMG]

Going back to TEG, see you over there!

[​IMG]

9. Livinzoo

Livinzoo Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 2, 2008
    Statham, GA
    Who should I report it too?

10. redhen

redhen Kiss My Grits... Premium Member

May 19, 2008
    Western MA
    Call the aspca or humane society..
    OR call your local police station and ask them who to call for animal neglect/abuse..i'm sure that they will have to have a # handy...Poor thing!! [​IMG]
    First get this guys # and address..call and pretend that you want the cow..get his contact info before it gets flagged on CL and you loose track of him..

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by