this made me cry! some people, geez. wheatridge, co

I just can't stand this kind of cruelty. I know that if I caught someone doing this, I would absolutely beat them to death right there.

Lot of sick people in the world.
sad.png
Poor chickens.

that just breaks my heart. our girls trust us to feed them yummies, and they fell for this. what a horrible person. probably a neighbor no doubt. i do hope this person finds out who did it and sues them for future food loss. as well as companionship.

I cannot believe the small minded idiots who could even contemplate such cruelty.... personally I would like to feed them poisen drop by drop while letting my birds peck their eyes out!... ohhh makes me sooo mad!

i'm just imagining, the girls, waiting for their daily kitchen treat...get poison...omg how sad. i'm sure this person probably has a pet, or some sort of affection towards pets. wheatridge seems to be a friendly community. what would possess somebody to do such a horrible thing? this broke my heart. when i go out to my girls i hear this big "clump, or bang". they jump down off the nest, onto the ledge going out to the run, and it makes a big noise. i love to hear it everyday. if, one day, i go out and don't hear that my heart will drop. they are so fat and sassy. also, if i catch anybody messing with my girls...well, i have .357, .22, .762, .45, 44 waiting.

Back
Top Bottom