This site needs pictures of the different colors

No spaulding Blue ?
There should be a distinction between Spaulding 50% and Spaulding High percentage ... they are so different birds.
Example ... Spaulding Bronze
The Spaulding hen of Q8 is a peahen of 50% Spaulding and the peahen of Texaspeafowl an High percentage Spaulding.Totally different birds !

Thanks for bringing this to my attention, Dany12.
I did put a note on the Spalding page about the issue of Spalding percentages, I hope this helps. Let me know.

And of course, still waiting for more pictures...
caf.gif

Thanks for bringing this to my attention, Dany12.
I did put a note on the Spalding page about the issue of Spalding percentages, I hope this helps. Let me know.

And of course, still waiting for more pictures...
caf.gif

I just wanted to tell you what a great idea this image database is! I have a 50% spalding that is 12 weeks now, I'll take some pics tomorrow, also some 6 week pieds that I am thinking are male & female so I will try to get good pics of those 2 as well. Someone said we needed pics of whites so....whites and pieds at 1 week.

Purple split to pied hen at 3 weeks

Spalding 50% split to pied male at 5 weeks

Last edited:
Not sure if you need yearling pics but I will post these just in case.

Yearling 50% Spalding hen split Pied and split WE

Yearling 50% Spalding male

Yearling Opal male

Yearling Purple hen

And I don't see an India Blue Black Shoulder split White!
wink.png
Adult, by the way.

Last edited:
Thanks DylansMom, I posted all of them.
By the way, are those all purple split pied babies in the background of the "Spalding 50% split to pied male at 5 weeks" picture?
Your babies are all so cute!

Thanks DylansMom, I posted all of them.
By the way, are those all purple split pied babies in the background of the "Spalding 50% split to pied male at 5 weeks" picture?
Your babies are all so cute!

The baby in the background that is closest is the purple split to pied, there is also an IB pied chick, and I can't tell what the other one is.
hu.gif
The spalding 50% split to Pied and WE is actually a female not a male.
big_smile.png

Hey you guys,
On the "references" page of the image database, I have included a few websites that I have looked at in the past and found useful.
If you have suggestions for other websites to include, please let me know!

Back
Top Bottom