This time I hope I have insomnia!

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by desertgirl, Oct 27, 2009.

1. desertgirl

desertgirl Roo Magnet

Mar 29, 2009
    Albuquerque,NM
    Working a graveyard shift tonight, and I'm hoping my recent bouts of insomnia continue (until approx. 07:00 tomarrow morning![​IMG]).

Anyone else up?Working?[​IMG]

2. Tala

Tala Flock Mistress

When I worked graveyard I didn't have the option to get online! lol

I think it took me longer to re-adjust to working dayshift. I'm naturally fairly nocturnal.
    It's 12:45am here and I have to be at work at 10am in the morning. I require a minimum of 8 hours of sleep, but. . . I still find it hard to go to bed at NIGHT. I've had this job for about a month. [​IMG]

3. Mahonri

Mahonri Urban Desert Chicken Enthusiast Premium Member

May 14, 2008
    North Phoenix
    My Coop
    I'm suppose to be asleep because I'm going to hike Camelback mountain in the morning with some young friends... at 5:30

4. baltimoreharps

baltimoreharps Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 27, 2009
    Cabarrus Co.
    Supposed to be asleep, but am wide awake thanks to my new neighbor who decided to bring over KFC at 1 in the morning...[​IMG] She's a nice lady, but good Lord, 1 am??? Couldn't it keep until the next day?

So, here I am, was a nice and comfy and relaxed for the first time in 6 days, all ready for snoozing for ONCE.... and now I'm wide awake again. [​IMG]

Mahonri, you better get to sleep if you're going to be climbing a mountain! [​IMG]

5. desertgirl

desertgirl Roo Magnet

Mar 29, 2009
    Albuquerque,NM
    She brought over KFC at 1 in the flipping morning? That is one wacky neighbour!

6. Blackbird

Blackbird Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 31, 2009
    MN
    And generous! Someone should bring me something to eat! Lol.

7. desertgirl

desertgirl Roo Magnet

Mar 29, 2009
    Albuquerque,NM
    Maybe you'll get lucky and she'll pop by to clean your house or bake you cookies tomarrow at midnight (or some other ungodly hour).

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by