This website has been incredible!

BeyondBlessed

Songster
Jun 10, 2022
Hey everyone! My name is Tracee! I know this section is supposed to be all about me- but first, I would like to thank YOU! This website has been SO helpful on this new journey of ours! It seems that almost every single question we have had- the answer has been here! <3 So thank you so much for taking the time to answer everyone questions! It has made our first set of weeks so much easier!!!

(1) Are you new to chickens / when did you first get chickens?
We are! Completely new! We got our chickens mid April at just a few days old!

(2) How many chickens do you have right now?

We have 11 chickens!

(3) What breeds do you have?

We have lavender Orpingtons, Cream Crested Legbars, and Black Copper Marans.
(4) What are your favorite aspects of raising backyard chickens?

I had no idea how FUN these chickens would be! We were thankful to get eggs from them, but they have turned out to be hilarious!
(5) What are some of your other hobbies?

I love reading the Bible and doing deep studies. We have a garden going and love to build things.
(6) Tell us about your family, your other pets, your occupation, or anything else you'd like to share.

We recently moved to Florida and are living a life we never imagined. We have had to move around every few years with the job, but retirement is here. So we have started a garden and got some chickens. We have been busy busy ever since we arrived, but it has been exciting to see everything become a reality!
(7) Bonus: How did you find BYC, how long have you known about BYC, and what made you finally join our awesome community? :D

When searching for all of the things- this website is the one that helped me the most!! I almost didn't need to join because I kept finding all of the answers!! But there were a few I was unable to find, so thought I would just dive right in! :)

Back
Top Bottom